Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This Beer Tastes Nerdy

Kind of a nifty thing.

I just found out that Sun King Brewery, a local brewer here in Indianapolis (who makes a delicious cream ale that is my go-to when I treat myself to a beer) is going to be making a new brew inspired by Gen Con for 2013's convention.

The nerds are also getting our own beer garden this year on Georgia St. - across the street from the Indianapolis Convention Center.

I am so looking forward to that. I am a big fan of our local Sun King. They have some really great flavors at decent prices (considering that it's not a massive nation-wide brewer). I have yet to run into their Beer Bus while it's operational, but it amuses me nonetheless that it exists.

Maybe it will encourage me to drink enough water this year so I don't suffer heat exhaustion like I did the year before last. That corset wasn't such a good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment